Asset Lease for Farm Equipment
An asset lease enables the customer to have the use of their Farm Equipment and the benefits of ownership, while the financier retains actual ownership of the equipment.
How does an asset lease work?
The financier purchases the Farm Equipment on behalf of the customer, who then pays the financier a fixed monthly lease rental for the term of the lease.
At the end of the lease the customer can either pay a residual on the lease and take ownership of the Farm Equipment, sell the equipment or re-finance the residual and continue the lease.
- Flexible contract terms
- Fixed interest rates and monthly lease rentals
- Your equipment does not sit "on your books" as an asset/liability
- Tax deductions for the lease payments may be claimed
- As the GST contained in the equipment's purchase price may be claimed back by the financier, only the equipment's price exclusive of GST is financed, lowering monthly payments*
* Please refer to your accountant for eligibility.
Looking for more information?
We've made it easy for you to find everything you need here.
EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!
Meet our partners
Get access to an unmatched panel of finance and insurance partners all in one place, instantly.
Let's get started
Obligation free and no impact to credit score