What is Equipment Rental
Equipment Rental is an agreement between a financier and a customer whereby the financier buys the equipment on behalf of the customer and rents it back to them over a fixed period.
How does Equipment Rental work?
When using an Equipment Rental, the financier buys the equipment on behalf of the customer and rents it to them for fixed payments over a fixed period.
The customer simply makes fixed monthly rent payments, and at the end of the contract either hands back the equipment to the financier (with no more to pay), continues the rental agreement or buys the equipment outright at market value.
- Flexible contract terms
- Fixed interest rates and monthly rentals
- Costs are known in advance
- Can be more cost effective than paying "cash", especially for equipment that has a short useful life
- A residual can be applied in some cases, lowering monthly payments
- Your equipment is "off balance sheet"
- Rental payments may be claimed as a tax deduction, which may be more tax effective than other forms of finance.*
- Rented equipment is not considered to be a business asset (or the debt a business liability)
* Please refer to your accountant for eligibility.
Looking for more information?
We've made it easy for you to find everything you need here.
EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!
Meet our network partners
With over 22 years experience, we have built an unmatched panel of finance and insurance partners which gives you access to products for your needs.
Ready to get started?
Get an instant quote or apply now online.