What is Equipment Rental?
Equipment Rental is an agreement between a financier and a customer whereby the financier buys the equipment on behalf of the customer and rents it back to them over a fixed period.
To get started, use our helpful Loan Calculator below or get an Online Quote in less than 60 seconds.
How does Equipment Rental work?
When using an Equipment Rental, the financier buys the equipment on behalf of the customer and rents it to them for fixed payments over a fixed period.
The customer simply makes fixed monthly rent payments, and at the end of the contract either hands back the equipment to the financier (with no more to pay), continues the rental agreement or buys the equipment outright at market value.
- Flexible contract terms
- Fixed interest rates and monthly rentals
- Costs are known in advance
- Can be more cost effective than paying "cash", especially for equipment that has a short useful life
- A residual can be applied in some cases, lowering monthly payments
- Rental payments may be claimed as a tax deduction, which may be more tax effective than other forms of finance.*
- Rented equipment is not considered to be a business asset (or the debt a business liability)
* Please refer to your accountant for eligibility.
Some of the benefits of equipment rental finance via Stratton Finance
Anytime, Anywhere, AnyhowWe're a "real" online business. Get an online quote, electronically sign documents and receive / send funds electronically; there's no need to leave that couch!
Financial FlexibilityOur lenders have a wide range of options that give you flexibility including no early termination fees and variable loan terms.
Lifetime SupportDon't get left alone to figure out how much you owe, changing your details, or assessing your changeover options; we're here for you over the life of your facility.
We make getting finance simple.
Looking for more information?
We've made it easy for you to find everything you need here.
EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!
Meet our partners
Get access to an unmatched panel of finance and insurance partners all in one place, instantly.
Let's get started
Obligation free and no impact to credit score