What is an asset lease?
An asset lease enables the customer to have the use of their business equipment and the benefits of ownership, while the financier retains actual ownership of the equipment.
How does an asset lease work?
The financier purchases the equipment on behalf of the customer, who then pays the financier a fixed monthly lease rental for the term of the lease.
At the end of the lease the customer can either pay a residual on the lease and take ownership of the equipment, sell the equipment or re-finance the residual and continue the lease.
- Flexible contract terms
- Fixed interest rates and monthly lease rentals
- Your equipment does not sit "on your books" as an asset/liability
- Tax deductions for the lease payments may be claimed
- As the GST contained in the equipment's purchase price may be claimed back by the financier, only the equipment's price exclusive of GST is financed, lowering monthly payments*
* Please refer to your accountant for eligibility.
Looking for more information?
We've made it easy for you to find everything you need here.
EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!
Meet our network partners
As part of the carsales network, we have an exclusive panel of specialist lenders and industry partners that will protect and treat you right every step of the way.
Ready to get started?
Get an instant quote or apply now online.