What is car finance?
A car loan is a personal finance product where the financier lends the customer funds for the purchase of a vehicle, and secures the loan against that vehicle. A Car Loan is can also be known as a Consumer Loan or a Secured Car Loan.
What are the benefits of car finance?
Under a Car Loan the financier advances funds to the customer to purchase a car. The customer takes ownership of the vehicle at the time of purchase, and the financier takes an interest in the vehicle as security for the loan. Once the contract is completed, the financier lifts their interest in the vehicle, giving the customer clear title.
- Flexible contract terms ranging from 12 to 120 months (one to ten years)
- A balloon value can be applied to the contract enabling the monthly repayments to be tailored to a budget
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rates
- Deposit (either cash or trade-in) may be used
- No early exit fees option available on all new personal car loans
- A tax deduction is available when the vehicle is used for business purposes
- The loan is secured against the vehicle, allowing lower interest rates
Benefits of a loan via Stratton Finance
Anytime, Anywhere, AnyhowWe're online, all the time, and everywhere. From getting an online quote, to electronically signing documents, to digital settlement and funds transfer, you don't need to leave your couch!
FlexibilityOur lenders have a wide range of options that give you flexibility including early termination fees, variable loan terms and the ability to add a residual.
Looking for more information?
We've made it easy for you to find everything you need here.
EXCEPTIONAL, as good as Customer Service gets
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!!
Meet our network partners
With over 22 years experience, we have built an unmatched panel of finance and insurance partners which gives you access to products for your needs.
Ready to get started?
Get an instant quote or apply now online.