stratton has always been somewhat unconventional: our focus on technology, the funky office, lattes on tap from our in-house café, the refrigerator loaded with drinks, games area - and the list goes on.
A taste of our work environment
A dedicated focus to grow our business with the best millennial talent, we "hire for attitude and train for skill". Adding to this exciting growth vision; we have partnered with Australia's # 1 Automotive website carsales.com.au which means the future is bright.
Find out more about working for stratton.
About the Accelerate Graduate Program
As a Customer Loyalty Consultant within the "Accelerate" Graduate Program you will be required to build and develop excellent relationships with current and past stratton customers. Whilst proactively pursuing sales opportunities, customer loyalty is our primary focus. Duties include:
- Build and manage customer relationships with new, current, and past stratton customers;
- Proactively identify and pursue sales opportunities via outbound/inbound customer contact;
- Continually learn and develop to grow with the stratton business;
- Be an active and engaging team member in order to enhance the stratton culture and performance.
Key Skills Required
To succeed, you should possess the following skills / characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills (Telephone/Interpersonal)
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Be passionate and results driven
- Be a team player
- Represent the stratton brand and company values
- People focused and able to quickly build rapport in order to satisfy customer needs
- Ability to learn new systems and provide process improvement suggestions where appropriate
- The drive to overcome customer or operational challenges and turn them into opportunities
How to Apply
Please apply via our online job application system.